Sunday, January 17, 2010

Random Comments

I agree with the last posting, I forget who made it, about how helpful it is to have the ingredients and instructions in the lid. Keep that, Judy. My lid doesn't have the oven temperature and times and I think that it should.Also, mine says one T. of salt, which I think is too much. The lid on the last posting said 1 teaspoon; I think that's a better measurement.The size of my pot really is perfect. The dough fits nicely, unbaked and then baked. I'll check to see if I still have the picture of the inside of my lid; If not I'll post another one. The white slip isn't as bright anymore, but I think the writing will still show up alright. I'm wondering if the ingredients will be readable after many uses of the pot.

2 comments:

  1. yes, It should be 1 t salt. sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 Tablespoon actually didn't ruin the bread at all; I just knew in my heart that it was too much.

    ReplyDelete